Tuesday, February 4, 2014

GREAT NEWS!!!

Hi Everyone, well I am so excited....we have found a wonderful person to take over the store when I retire at the end of February.  Maryse Nadeau is a long time customer of Heather's Stamping Haven and a passionate card maker.  I have every confidence that your needs will be met and that you will be well looked after when you walk into her store.  There will be updates on the blog as we go along so keep checking.
In the meantime we are still continuing with our Retirement Sale and please drop in and say hello, and to meet Maryse, as she will be working with me this month.   I have asked Maryse to write a short note to tell you about herself.

"I'm Maryse Nadeau and I love everything paper crafting, but my true passion is card making.  I've been card making for 18 years now and been coming to Heather's store for 16 years.  I've always loved Heather's
store and I am very excited to now be the new proud owner.
My favourite products are stamps, embossing folders, dies, stickles, my Cuttlebug and of course the list can go on.
My crafting highlights have been having a card published in Paper Craft Magazine and taking classes taught
by Jennifer McGuire.
I hope to offer you the same great service and products that Heather has and I am overjoyed that Heather
will stay on to teach and to work part time. I look forward to meeting you at the store."

Again I am just thrilled to have Maryse taking over the store and I know you will find her warm, easy to talk to and open to hearing any suggestions you may have.

4 comments:

Karon said...

This is fabulous news and must be such a relief, Heather, to know that the shop is going to someone you know :-) Welcome Maryse and congrats on becoming the new owner. Regards, Karon.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

bgundy said...

Congratulations Heather and Maryse! This is wonderful news. Looking forward to continued visits to the store, classes and products. Well Done!

Monica said...

That's fantastic news! I'm dropping by as soon as I can!

Shelley said...

Heather and Maryse congratulations! So happy for the both of you and am so excited for the future of this shop and to see Maryse build, bloom and grow the business from its outstanding foundation. So happy for you and excited for all of us customers. Thank you to the both of you!